Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Saturday 2 August 2014

Suggestions invited

Dear parents / teachers and parents who are also teachers,

I need your help as I've already admitted that I'm not an expert, so there might be lots of mistakes.

I kindly request you all to comment and also correct the mistakes. It'd be appreciated. This blog is not an individual property, but an open forum. Anyone can leave a comment / suggestion in the space provided for that. But, PLEASE, no comments of any personal kind.

I started this blog, only to help parents whose kids are busy in extra curricular activities, thus missing out school and also for those kids who are unable to complete their scheduled work on time, for parents who are unable to teach as they have little or no knowledge of the subject or are too busy.

Thanks,

GOD's little helper. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment