Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Thursday 21 August 2014

Spellings! :-( :-)

Dearies,

Please don't mind the spelling mistakes, if there are any, kindly bring those to my notice. I'll be happy to rectify those. Also parents / teachers if you find anything wrong tell me so, so that I can do a timely correction.

As I am going through some health problems (severe ones) I may falter in doing timely updates, which also a reason for the spelling mistakes. Kindly excuse.

Recently, I also found out that the posts can be printed, I still don't know about copying it on pen drive and print factor.

Please try the exercises given in English section. Those are for your benefit only. Don't wait till the answers are published. Even if you get those wrong, don't lose heart, (been there, done that!) try and try and try till you succeed.

Everyone's friend,
Lakshmi. :-))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment