Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Sunday 3 August 2014

Grammar Unit-3

Dearies,

I think Unit 3 in English deals with the following:

a.  Phrasal verbs using "up" or "down",
b.  Diary writing,
c.  Passive voice,
d.  Interviewing (i;e, asking questions, intelligent ones that elicit a response from the interviewee) .

There are some exercises in the Textbook as well as the Workbook, but as I've mentioned earlier, these aren't enough, so use the internet or buy a book that has plenty of exercises in this regard. I'll try sharing some exercises that I stumble upon in the future posts. But, first let me study these in detail myself so that I could help you kids.

Have a wonderful weekend! :-)) (I can her many grumbling, which weekend are you talking about friend? Most of us have tests :-(  ) Well then, best of luck with your efforts. Last, but not the least, Happy Friendship Day to you all! To past, present as well as future ones!

Regards,
GOD's little helper! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment