Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Thursday 5 March 2015

My culture! :-))

I've been meaning to write a blog on what my heritage and culture is all about! Now that I'm unwell and not doing much of my routine work I've been gifted with enough time to pursue this, I;e scratch my itch! :-)

I'd be writing about all that I've been gifted to by my family, immediate and extended, the treasury of culture

I belong to a family of Palakkad Tamil Brahmins! Though, I had the fortune of visiting certain parts of India, courtesy my father's job, my mom imbued me with all the culture, tradition and values, that are unique to my family!

I'll be adding everything that falls under this broad spectrum, of course, with invaluable.inputs from my Amma and other well-informed people of my family!
Lakshmi!  :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment