Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Wednesday 4 March 2015

BEST OF LUCK!

Dear Kids / Parents,

I'm going through some dizzy spells and severe migraines. Hence the delay! If I've missed on certain topics, kindly bring it to my notice. My e-mail id is anagha2802@gmail.com.

The spelling mistakes are unintentional. Kindly refer to the textbooks, teachers, friends, adults at home and finally :-)) use your common sense. You've got loads of it!

I KNOW YOU ALL CAN DO YOUR BEST! THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU!

Kindly take nutritious food, avoid junk or street food, drink plenty of water fluids to rehydrate your body, take ample rest and don't try to cram your brain in the last moment. I've done that and forgot even what I studied. :-( Hence the BIG ADVICE! HAHA! :-)))

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, DON'T LOSE YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE, TRUST IN YOUR ABILITIES! GOD has given you some talents, never lose those! EVERYONE OF YOU IS PRECIOUS!

Everyone's Friend,
Lakshmi!

P.S. Owing to my health, I won't be posting anything, anymore. See you all in next session! (HOPEFULLY!)

ALL THE BEST!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment