Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Tuesday 15 July 2014

INTRO


Hi Dear Friends! Life is indeed beautiful! As parents we always want the best for and out of our kids. I have always tried my best, just like the rest of you to help my kids with their studies. The school and the teachers play an important role in teaching, but we can’t let them shoulder all the responsibility.

It’s a beautiful triangle, with us at one vertice, teachers in one and the kid at one. All of us should do our bit, then only can we create a beautiful geometrical patter. One missed link, meaning the whole triangle would collapse.

I had a very tough time, when my son was younger, as he had problems completing his schoolwork and homework on his own and on time. It was only because of all my friends (the unsung soldiers and angels), that I was able to help him finish his work and ensure a timely submission. Now that he is all grown up and needs only a little help from me, I think its time to give back what I received and hence, this blog.

 

Hope you all are benefitted by this. I may also ask for help, when needed. So please do post the information, when you are free. I may also be wrong at times (MANY), so please do CORRECT me, if I’m wrong.

 

J LRS

No comments:

Post a Comment