Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Sunday 9 November 2014

Exercises for practice! :-))

1.   I said, "I like you."
2.   She said, "It is too early."
3.   He said, "I have given."
4.   Tarun said, "I met you last month."
5.   Shilpi said, "I cannot go."
6.   "I could err", he said.
7.  "The Blue Whale is the largest mammal on earth.", he said.
8.  "I may lend you some.", she said.
9.  "I have been doing some research.", she said.
10. "Ankit needs rest.", he said.
11. I haven't completed it yet.", I said.
12. "If I were younger, I'd accept it." , he said.
13. "I was with him last week.", she said.
14. "You shouldn't leave the dirty dishes on the table.", she said.
15. "I'm calling the cops.", she said.
16. She said, "I would buy it.".
17. He said, "We used to be friends."
18. The police said, "He hadn't seen the vehicle coming from the other direction."

I'll be giving the answers by Thursday. So till then enjoy (?!) your Sunday! IIf you don't get it, don't fret. I'll help.

Forever your friend,

Lakshmi R. Srinivasan. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment