Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Answers to Reported Speech! :-)))

1.  I said I liked him / her.
2.  She said it was too early.
3.  He said he had given.
4.  Tarun said he met me last month.
5.  Shilpi said that she can't go.
6.  He said he could err.
7.  He said that the Blue Whale is the largest mammal on earth.
8.  She said that she may lend me some.
9.  She said that she had been doing some research.
10. He insisted that Ankit needed some rest.
11. I informed that I hadn't completed my work.
12. He said that if he were younger he would accept it.
13. She informed that she was with him last week.
14. She ordered that the dirty dishes shouldn't be left on the table.
15. She said that she was calling the cops.
16. She said that she would buy it.
17. He said that they used to be friends.
18. The police said that the hadn't seen the vehicle coming from the opposite direction.

Those who got the answers right, give a pat on your back or treat yourself to something nice and those DARLINGS who didn't get it right, have a heart, with practice, you could outdo your failures.

Forever your friend,

Lakshmi R. Srinivasan. :-)))


 

No comments:

Post a Comment