Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Thursday 6 November 2014

Comments

Dear S & H,

a. Like you both asked, why am I not sending regular updates, the main reason behind this is, lack of time or more so finding it :-))

b.  The reason for posting Q/A is one of my friends, needed it once, so I am still doing that.

c. Why am I not explaining word - by - word like before, see I didn't really get any comments as I have been time and again asking for it. But, never really did get one. You too called me up instead post it in the space provided for that, would be easier.

d.  What's with the inspirational videos?

Some of us weren't lucky enough in the exams, it is for them, so that they don't feel left out. It's really important for me to concentrate on the weaker ones, as they need more of my support.

So, in future, for any of your requirements, kindly using the comments space.

Thanks & Regards,

Forever your friend,
Lakshmi :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment