Total Pageviews

Pageviews last month

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Exercises on Direct and Reported Speech! :-))

Krish : "There is an excellent movie playing ."                           
Reported Speech :  Krish said there was an excellent movie playing.

Radhika:  "I go for a swim every Saturday."
Radhika said that she goes for a swim every Saturday.

Prema:  "I saw Vignesh at the theatre today."
Prema said that she saw Vignesh at the theatre.

Ram:  "I am going to America next month."
Ram announced that he would be going to America the coming month.

Sri: "I'll be buying some new clothes for Diwali."
Sri said he would be buying some new clothes for Diwali.

Jaya: "I can't bear this pain anymore."
Jaya said she couldn't bear the pain furthermore.

Please try the exercises given in the textbook and workbook and if you need more, let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Friend forever,
Lakshmi. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment